Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been almost a year now...

I've been so busy enjoying my family, running my business, taking care of a variety of business clients, and pursuing my hobbies, that I've neglected to update this personal blog. I've done a little better job of keeping my business site relevant. Davis Interactive, a company I created in 1993, is an internet marketing and media consultancy.

I'm currently contracting with Fenton Missouri-based CTA, Inc.—Christian Tools of Affirmation. CTA's mission is to provide high-quality gifts and free resources to church and school communities. These products are uniquely designed to equip and encourage congregations, staff, volunteers and students. I've been a little better at keeping my business website going, but not much better. Davis Interactive, the company I created in 1993 is an internet marketing and media consultancy.

My primary task at CTA is to double their website traffic, starting with optimizing their website. Once we're up to speed on SEO, I'll shift to link building and then to leveraging social networks and media.

BioBalance 4 Women®, a company I've been serving for five years, has been my biggest client in 2008. I've been busy helping founder and president Dr. Kathy Maupin keep their site up-to-date and producing an interactive marketing and training CD-ROM. The program is filled with videos about bio-identical hormone treatment for symptoms of menopause, some of which I put up on YouTube.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home